On this page is the current credit distribution sheet for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our distribution sheets list all of the requirements for each catalog year, please visit the Undergraduate Catalog for that information.
Political Science (37 Hours)
- POLS 101 Introduction to Political Science (3 hours)
- POLS 110 American National Government OR POLS 210 American Politics and Policy(3 hours)
- POLS 220 World Politics(3 hours)
- POLS 360 International Politics (3 hours)
- POLS 366 United States Foreign Policy (3 hours)
15 credit hours of POLS at 300 or 400 level and an additional 9 hours at a 400 level, all courses must be approved by advisor.
English (12 Hours)
- ENGL 101 Introduction to Academic Writing(3 hours)
- ENGL 102 Writing and Research About Culture (3 hours)
- 3 hours of English Literature
History (6 Hours)
6 hours of HIST.
Modern Language (13 Hours)
- MODL 101 (4 hours)
- MODL 102 (3 hours)
- MODL 201 (3 hours)
- MODL 202 (3 hours)
Math/Statistics (6 Hours)
- MATH 102 Quantitative Reasoning OR (MATH 103 AND MATH 104) OR MATH 105 College Algebra (3 hours)
- STAT 214 Elementary Statistics (3 hours)
Science (9 Hours)
6 credit hours of SCI electives are to be chosen from both biological (BIOL) and physical (CHEM, GEOL, or PHYS) sciences, two courses of which must be from the same science.
Communication (3 Hours)
3 hours of CMCN.
Arts (3 Hours)
3 credit hours of Art, must be chosen from advisor-approved list.
Behavioral Science (6 Hours)
6 hours of Behavior Science, must be outside of student's major.
Minor (18 Hours)
- 18 credit hours in your minor.
- 6 credit hours of the 18 credit hours must be at the 3/4xx level.
- No more than one course grade of D in the minor.
Electives (10 Hours)
- UNIV 100 (3 hours)
- PHIL (3 hours)
4 credit hours additional credit hours